Last modified: July 2, 2021
- On or through the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The Website is not intended for children, as defined under applicable law. Children may not provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at: 10541 Calle Lee Unit 125, Los Alamitos, CA 90720.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
While you are not required to directly provide us with your personal information, please be advised that you may not be able to make use of certain features or functionalities on the Website, if you choose not to provide your personal information.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided when you contact us or subscribe for updates on Spartan Radar. This information may include your name, company, position, phone number, email address, information related to what you are interested in, and any comments you voluntarily provide.
- Information that you provide when you apply for employment with Spartan Radar. This information may include the contents of your resume/CV, name, email address, telephone number, current company, links (including your LinkedIn URL, Twitter URL, GitHub URL, and Portfolio URL), and any additional information you may provide (including the contents of your cover letter).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To facilitate marketing activities.
- To collect and process applications for employment.
- To understand and analyze how our visitors use the Website.
- To improve and optimize the Website and your user experience.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. Please see the Promotional Offers from the Company section below if you do not want to receive solicitations regarding our products and services.
Our legal bases for processing your information include:
- your consent;
- exercising our rights and performing our obligations in connection with entering into or performing under any contract we make with you;
- compliance with our legal obligations;
- our legitimate interests that are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, like research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not constitute personal information under applicable law, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. We may share your information with the following categories of third-party business partners and service providers: data analytics providers, marketing platforms, recruitment platforms, social networks (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube), technology services, and video sharing platforms.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s, its affiliates’ or its subsidiaries’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by such entity about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its affiliates, its subsidiaries, their respective customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The Company does not respond to “do-not-track” signals at this time; however, the following mechanisms provide you with control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company.
- If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the applicable communication.
International Data Transfers
When you use the Website and provide information through the Website, we may transfer your information to a destination outside your jurisdiction, including to the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR (or other analogous international data protection regulations, such as the United Kingdom’s (“UK”) GDPR). Company relies on the safeguards set forth in Article 46 of the GDPR or derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR (or other analogous data transfer mechanisms) in order to transfer personal information across international borders.
Individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the UK may request a copy of applicable Article 46 agreements by contacting us at: 10541 Calle Lee Unit 125, Los Alamitos, CA 90720.
To the extent required by law, Company provides you with:
- reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Website;
- the ability to review, correct, export, and delete such personal information; and
- the ability to restrict processing of your personal information, or object to its processing.
When the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing we have already performed.
Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the Contact Information section if you would like to exercise your individual rights. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Individuals in the EEA and UK: In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (EEA) or the Commissioner (UK) if you believe we have processed your personal information in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.